Sigmar Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Compliance Manager to join a leading international life assurance company for their thriving Dublin City Centre office.
This position is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Joining a world leading life assurance provider, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing all legal and regulatory obligations.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for the company's compliance policy and maintain the ongoing relationship with the Central Bank of Ireland.
The Compliance Manager will also hold the position as the company's Data Protection Officer and will ensure all requirements are met in line with fitness and probity standards and GDPR.
- Professional Qualification (ACOI/LCOI)
- Educated to third level degree/masters
- Previous experience in a Compliance function within Insurance / Financial Services
- Ability to research, analyse and implement compliance policies and procedures
- Previous experience in legal and regulatory framework monitoring
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on +353 (0) 1 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin