A leading energy supplier based in Dublin is seeking to hire an administrator with financial services experience.
- Support the day to day operation of a range of administration and processing activitities
- Check and analyse data coming into the company
- Scheduling and quality control of monthly settlement runs in accordance with the settlement timetable.
- Provides first level support to queries from customers or other departments.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Up to 2 years’ experience in administrative role within financial experiences.
- Experience of settlements and reconciliations.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a business/IT related subject.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills.
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective communicator – expressing information & ideas to others in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
Role will require late evening, weekend and public holiday work on a rostered basis.
Would suit candidates from a banking or fund administration background.
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here