At our Quality Department, we focus on supporting and improving our quality system. Associate quality engineer is directly involved in quality operations support across a range of products
- This role provides support to the Quality Manager in the routine maintenance of the Quality Management Systems
- Use your knowledge of quality systems and their applications om routine assignments such as compliance and establishing procedures and protocols while demonstrating key data analysis skills.
- Managing complaint distribution in QA between commercial and legal manufacturers.
- Be part of continuous improvement measures, escalating NCRs and CAPAs and supporting the whole QA structure in all of their activities.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in the medical device industry and be competent in ISO9001/ISO13485/ISO14971/GMP
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent