Assistant Accountant | Insurance company| South Dublin| Salary €30k- €37k+ benefits
An opportunity for an Assistant Accountant job has become available within a leading company based in South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to further their experience in this area. The role will report into the Senior Account Manager. A full job spec will be provided upon application. Please see a brief description below on this role.
Responsibilities for the job:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts from original books of entry through to trial balance together with draft executive summary.
- Preparation and production of any other financial information or schedules requested by the clients.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Central Bank of Ireland quarterly and annual returns.
- Preparation of the annual statutory financial statements.
Requirements for the job:
- Part qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA)- Start or early stage of exams.
- 2 years’ work experience in Financial Services/practice/industry with accounts prep experience.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like more information, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org