Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Project Engineer to work with our unique client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering an excellent salary and career progression.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for commercial projects within the residential and healthcare sector. Projects range in value from approximately €200k to €20 million. Ideally candidates will have experience working within a small engineering consultancy and have extensive experience with structural design and civil drainage design.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervision and project management of construction on site
- Prepare and deliver tender documentation and construction drawings
- Site surveying and building
- Creation of tender packages for larger commercial projects
- Civil and structural engineering design of commercial and residential developments
- Generation of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience, ideally within an engineering consultancy
- Exceptional level of technical knowledge
- Candidates should be Chartered or have a desire to achieve Chartered status
- Highly proficient utilising Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Previous experience with Revit 3D modelling is highly desirable
- Proven experience leading the design of small and large scale projects
- Keen eye for spotting potential improvements/ modifications to designs in order to ensure easier construction
- Ability to manage multiple projects whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Must be able to prioritise own workload and manage time to maximise productivity
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca TODAY on 021-4847137 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.