Are you looking for short-term or "Summer" work in an office setting?
Temp work (not to be confused with contract work!) can be available for "day to day" or "week to week" assignments depending on client needs.
Our clients are often looking for temporary, short term or relief staff (daily and / or weekly cover) and we're here to provide that link between you and them. Work could be available at anywhere from 1 weeks' notice, to 1 hours' notice so availability, flexibility and willingness to commit to the "temp lifestyle" is key!
- You're paid weekly (based on assignments worked)
- You don't have to commit to an assignment if you have holidays planned...and we'll still call you again!
- Allows you to gain experience in a variety of roles, organisations and industries - might help you decide on career path
- If you're excellent - some companies will invite you back!
- All the networking opportunities....who knows who you'll meet!
- Previous office experience is beneficial, but in some cases, not essential
- Strong customer service experience will be considered a bonus
- Happy to take on day to day assignments as well as week to week assignments
- Willing to take on assignments at short notice - notice can vary from 1 hour to 1 day up to 1 week
- Flexibility around commuting / location - the more available you are the more work you'll be called for!
- Happy to commit to entry level roles - even if your experience may be more advanced
- 100% availability - temping will not work if you already have a job!!
Ideal for you if:
- You are not currently working
- Available Monday to Friday between business hours
- You are filling a gap between travel or education
- You are supplementing freelance or project work
- You are looking for casual, flexible Summer work
Won't work for you if:
- You are currently working
- You are looking to secure a permanent role
- You are looking for evening or weekend work
If this sounds like what you're looking for right now and you'd like to express your interest in registering with Sigmar to be part of the live, "on-call" roster, please send me your details!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you're looking for in temping and why!