Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer to work with our leading manufacturing client in Cork City. This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will provide technical support and expertise across various departments including Engineering, Maintenance, Production and Research & Development. You will provide engineering solutions to technical issues that may arise as well as continuously driving improvements in products and processes. You will also be responsible for providing input and technical guidance around the development of new product design, materials, specifications, etc.
- Level 8 Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with electronic and electro-mechanical systems support, test development and troubleshooting within a manufacturing environment
- Exceptional level of technical competence
- Aptitude for problem solving with the ability to analyse issues and implement effective solutions
- Experience with design, including CAD
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of IT skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Motivated “self-starter”
- Confident and patient individual
- Enthusiastic and thorough approach to work
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 or email your CV to email@example.com, TODAY!