Our client, a global financial services organisation are seeking to hire a Senior Consultant Fund Accountant Specialist for their Dublin office for a 12 month contract. A Senior Consultant Fund Accountant Specialist is required to be the subject matter expert on the team for all fund, investment and product specific requirements. They must be able to take the lead in rolling out new system enhancements/procedures and collate and provide feedback from Fund Accounting to the different interest groups for example, Business Analysis.
Operational Risk Management
A Senior Consultanr in Fund Accounting must have an ability to lead dialogue and give direction to internal partners, clients and senior management in relation to complex Fund Types and Product offerings. A
They will be required to identify and highlight any potential areas of risk and present alternative solutions to maintain NAV accuracy.
Day to day risk management responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Perform Cold Reviews on NAV Packs and Checklists.
- Ensuring all class level Divergences are identified and are validated. Ensure the impact of Hedging is assessed and validated
- To initiate periodic reviews of team & department reconciliations, develop enhancements, resolve technical queries especially on Repo's, Collateral & OTC products.
- To ensure direct reports are accountable and follow reconciliations best practice including oversight of reconciliations saved in paperless NAV packs.
- New clients- work with Fund Accounting New Business, Business Analysis & Control to determine the optimal reconciliation tools, process & statement access
- Proactive suggestions and solution sharing on potential efficiencies & automation, acting as primary liaison with Project and Technology groups.
- Lead your team in departmental idea generations that will deliver departmental productivity savings and / or efficiencies
- Apply project and change management best practice relevant to the role you are playing on an initiative
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland or EU (Minimum stamp 4 Visa).
If interested in the above 12 month contract, please email Genevieve Gomes on firstname.lastname@example.org