Our client, a global financial services organisation are seeking to hire a Senior Consultant Fund Accountant Specialist for their Dublin office for a 12 month contract. You will be a subject matter expert on the team for all fund, investment and product specific requirements. This is a very technical role and will involve assisting in projects rather than working with NAV production.
You must be able to take the lead in rolling out new system enhancements/procedures and collate and provide feedback from Fund Accounting to the different interest groups for example, Business Analysis.
Operational Risk Management
Day to day risk management responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- New clients- work with Fund Accounting New Business, Business Analysis & Control to determine the optimal reconciliation tools, process & statement access
- Proactive suggestions and solution sharing on potential efficiencies & automation, acting as primary liaison with Project and Technology groups.
- Lead your team in departmental idea generations that will deliver departmental productivity savings and / or efficiencies
- Apply project and change management best practice relevant to the role you are playing on an initiative
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland or EU (Minimum stamp 4 Visa).
If interested in the above 12 month contract or wishing to hear about other similar opportunities, please email Genevieve Gomes on email@example.com or call me on 014744683.