Change and Implementation Management
Salary is negotiable/Depends on level of experience
One of the leading Corporate Banks specialising in corporate banking, treasury and security services is looking to on-board an experienced Project Manager.
Key responsibilities would include change and implementation management. You would be responsible for early change planning and audience analysis as well as analysis of expenses, welfares and difficulties of possible solutions before implementation.
- Communicate and manage priorities across all top stakeholders.
- Identify any potential risks
- Allocate tasks across the project team
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management within Financial Services
- Experience in Change management/Implementation Management/Business Analysis
- Project Management Qualification
If you thick all the boxes and would like a chance to pursue a career with one of the best companies to work for in Dublin send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or alternatively call 01 4744633.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.