My client a major Pharma client of mine requires a Chemical Solutions Engineer.
This is NOT a quality based role.
Person needs experience in Chemical & Liquid Processing.
Experience of processing different chemicals is essential here :
Other key duties include ( but not limited to )
- Install & validate equipment & automation systems for processing liquids & chemicals.
- Implement improvements under the quality system change control mechanisms.
- Knowledge of the process & automation systems ref. liquid & chemical processing.
- Experienced in compiling documentation & SOPs/ WIs associated with equipment or process systems.
- Fault-find/troubleshoot equipment and process issues when required.
- Complete Quality and Safety CAPAs as required.
- Adhere to EHS Regulations and Procedures ( Dangerous Chemicals).
Qualifications / Experience :
- BEng in Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR part 820 guidelines.
- A minimum of 2 years in a technical role in with liquid/ chemical processing and volumetric and gravimetric controls.
- Pharmaceutical, Food or medical device industry experience preferred.
Does this role sound like a match for you?
If so, please forward a copy of your CV to Colin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank for your interest and have a nice day…