My Client a leading industrial process facility based in the Cork is currently looking for :
A Chemical Process Engineer. Suitable candidates should possess the following
Candidates should have an Honours Degree in Chemical Engineering with at least 2 years’ experience.
Other key requirements include
- Day to day process control of a significant part of our Plant
- The long-term development of the process under their responsibility.
- To develop, organise & control programmes to eliminate existing or potential problems
- Ensure that their area meets its production targets while maximising product quality
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects aimed at improving plant performance
- Screen and prioritises problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, etc..
- Provide technical backup to the operations teams in resolving complex process/plant problems
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, analytical requirements and data handling
- Contribute to formulation and updating of process and efficiency standards
For further information please contact Colin on 021-4315770 or alternatively please E-mail email@example.com