My client a Cork based pharmaceutical plant require an Automation Manager.
The candidiate will execute projects in a fast paced team environment.
Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team he/she will :
- Propose, implement and control the Site's information and automation systems.
- Ensure delivery of robust sustainable systems solutions .
- Liaise and be accountable for the automation long term strategic delivery to site.
- Implement global Manufacturing Operational systems & Automation strategies .
- Provide guidance on technologies and new automation trends for process reengineering.
- Develop controls and vision systems to improve cost & quality of existing processes.
- Facilitate internal resources & outside vendors in developing solutions for automated equipment.
- Interface with equipment vendors to ensure machine delivery, integration & validation.
- Support product, platform and cost improvement programs.
- Deliver qualified vision systems & acquisition software, machine controls & PLC/SCADA's
- Interfaces with SQA, QA and other groups to successfully validate software systems
- Relevant degree with several years expereince in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 5+ years proven track record in delivering automation solutions .
- 3+ years + project management experience – record of project delivery.
- Excellent and proven team management skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, SLC, Compliance and Data Integrity.
- For information call Colin on O21-4847131 or mail email@example.com