My client within the Investment Banking are currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong financial services background keen to move to the next level within their career. This is an excellent opportunity within a growing organization and there is potential for this role to grow into a broader position as the company expands
• Financial control for 3 legal entities in Ireland
• Working with risk to ensure that financial risk metrics are established with appropriate governance for the regulated entities.
• Ensuring that local board and regulatory requirements and expectations are met.
• Managing finance elements of project change for new fund launches and developments
• Working with tax to ensure that new transfer pricing is enacted
• Production of statutory report & accounts and regulatory financial returns
• Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the transfer pricing agreements with other group companies
• Control of the Irish Company’s bank accounts
• Monitoring of the Company’s solvency and liquidity position and liaising with Treasury etc
• Liaison with the Company’s auditors
• Qualified accountant with 3 years pqe and a background within the finance area of a bank, investment bank or other financial services company
• Experience of regulated environment.
• Fund management or financial services experience.
• Experience of using general ledgers and other operating systems
• Solvency II understanding
If you match the above requirements and are interested in this role send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, email@example.com