The successful candidate will hold a safety degree/diploma and looking to gain experience in mechanical and electrical projects. Previous construction experience desirable, although not essential and related Safety Officer Role experience will be considered. Candidate will be based at head office, Dublin with site visits and audits essential.
- Relevant 3rd level in safety and accreditation
- Training will be provided
- Experience in a construction related industry desirable
- Be the on-site point of contact for the safety issues to Project team
- Company Safety documentation maintenance
- Site visits and audit including Method Statements and Risk Assessments Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Site reporting
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience
Please apply below.