As the Health and Safety Officer for this company you will be responsible for two sites, the primary site in Galway (where you’ll be based) and the second in Offaly (where you’ll be required to visit once a fortnight).
You will be tasked with ensuring that best H&S policies are actively developed, upheld and encouraged within the company through a continual review of its processes and regular risk assessments.
- You must have a H&S degree or the equivalent
- You must have at least 2 years industry experience in manufacturing, ideally food manufacturing
- Any courses like train the trainer, manual handling and first aid are desirable
- Risk Assessments
- Safe Operational Procedures
- Site Inspections
- Maintaining stock levels for PPE equipment on both sites
- It will be your job to make sure workplace practices comply with relevant and current legislation
- Internal H&S policies
- In- house training with management and employees
- Keeping records of inspections and accidents
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent