Lending Manager 12 Month Contract (Initially)
Salary Level Compeditive Co. Kildare
- Assist the team to manage the assigned loan portfolio, ensuring that the team operates in line with all relevant legislative policies to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for
- maximising loan recovery.
- Develop Strategy and credit papers
- Attend Client Borrower meetings as required and act as a day to day point of contact for queries
- from clients, financial advisors and other advisors
- Co-ordinate all regular management information
- Complete all credit papers to a high level.
- Experience of working on problem loan cases
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review, understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts, financial forecasts and cashflows.
- Ideally will have knowledge and experience of management and collection relating to delinquent accounts
- Experience of working on cases involving insolvency process i.e. Liquidation/Receivership/ etc.
- Experience of negotiating with distress borrowers and their advisors
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org