We are seeking talented and motivated Finnish agents to work as Holiday Planning Consultants for a Cork based international contact centre, that specialises in helping their customers find their dream holiday.
At their contact centre, they take world-class care of their customers and they are seeking creative people with a passion for travel and providing customer experience to join their high achieving teams.
If you are interested in joining a world class team and looking for an exciting challenge, then talk to us about the great opportunities in our Finnish servicing departments.
Specific skills we are looking for:
- Fluency in Finnish & English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional writing skills
- An ability to handle challenging sales and service situations
- Results Driven
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Experience of working in a sales environment or contact centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
- Pro-actively deal with members across various channels, primarily inbound calls and also as required outbound calls, web chats and emails.
- Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales and value-add opportunities.
- Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and market set KPI’s.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment offering members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling and first contact resolution.
- Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams.
They offer full training, excellent on-site facilities and an excellent benefits package
To find out more please call Leah on +353 21 4847 135 (021 4847 135 if you are already living in Ireland) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.