Dutch Customer Service Reps
Working with a rapidly growing multinational company who are looking to recruit x 10 Customer Service Reps to work in their fast paced environment. The successful candidates will provide first class service to their customers.
• Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support
• Support customers directly on the ground
• Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary to get the job done
• Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
• Any other tasks as required
Skills and Experience required:
• 1 – 2 years of professional experience
• Hospitality/customer service/ call centre/retail experience
• Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
• Fluent English
• Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word)
• Fluency in Dutch
• Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.