- Create and implement integrated marketing communication plans using both traditional and digital media
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and maintain and manage the websites and key digital channels delivering high standards, consistent tone and identifiable brand
- Exploit social media marketing opportunities across all the main platforms to complement non digital sales and marketing activities
- Develop tactical marketing plans to assist in the achievement of operational marketing goals
- Create and design marketing collateral to support campaigns, working with graphic designers, providing editorial and content.
- Create and issue press releases to industry and media partners maintaining excellent relationships
- Collect and analyse information to understand customer requirements, using the information to build on the customer experience at the racecourses
- Use analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities and monitor a range of KPI’s for web and social media platform activity
- Identify and establish media partnerships and implement plans to meet customer needs and business goals
- Budget and project management following all internal policy and procedures
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Digital marketing competence with a clear understanding of mobile and social integration.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, PPC and web analytics.
- A team player with excellent project management, communication and organisational skills along with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of the Equastrian industry will be an advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014744602 for more information.