Legal Secretary | 40k+ | Dublin City
Title: Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre (Southside)
Salary: Up to €40,000 (depending on experience)
Representing a Top 15 Irish Legal Firm who are actively recruiting across a number of busy departments. If you have experience in litigation, property or banking/corporate developed in either a General Practice, Large Commercial firm or boutique practice- then please get in touch!
An excellent salary on offer & usual benefits package for a firm this size.
Depending on your background & area of expertise this role will typically involve Secretarial/PA support to a Partner and small team of Associates. Day to day activities may involve:
- Dictaphone typing;
- Conveyancing (if from property background);
- Maintaining and updating files and internal database;
- Correspondence with clients;
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required;
- At least one years’ experience as a legal secretary in Litigation, Property or Banking/Corporate;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe your skill set matches this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below! Alternatively if you would like a confidential chat about the market, call me on: +353 1 4744649.