- Associate's or bachelor's degree or certificate
System Knowledge Required
- Options include A+ certification,
- Linux+ certification,
- Microsoft certified IT professional certification,
- Cisco certified network associate certification,
- 2 years plus
- Diagnose computer problems, monitor computer processing systems, install software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs.
- Set up computer equipment, schedule maintenance and teach clients to use programs.
- Other job duties can include minor repairs and computer parts ordering.
- Strong knowledge of computers & how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware & software, operating systems and basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
- Communication skills because this position requires frequent interaction with clients.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org