The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting post-review meetings and follow up of any identified improvements
- Managing all aspects of the end-to-end release and deployment management process.
- Defining change categories and priorities.
- Responsible for Change Management.
- Managing and refining the Change Management process as the SDLC evolves.
- Support Major and Minor releases to production.
- Defining Quality Gates for Minor and Major Releases.
- Point of contact for any audits.
- Defining release categories.
- Adherence to ISAE 3402 and ensuring that all appropriate guidelines are followed.
- Management and communication of release cycles.
- Support the management & coordination of release activities.
- Overseeing the major milestones of a release, such as development, testing, and deployment.
- Resolve/escalate issues that impact the release or release milestones.
- Applying best-practices in solution maintenance.
- A primary degree in IT or a related discipline is required.
- Strong leadership, facilitation, negotiation, mentoring and personnel management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasionally over the weekend to accommodate demands of the business.
- Knowledge of the Credit Card payments / Financial Services industries is desirable.
- Certified in ITIL Intermediate Module - Release, Control and Validation or ITIL Intermediate Module - Service Operation and Service Transition is desirable.
- Strongly focused on quality, customer success and driven by results.
- Excellent relationship management.
- A post graduate qualification in Project Management or an MBA (or equivalent) is an advantage.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the EU.
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- Ability to direct and supervise work of others and operate in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel for short periods.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and often under pressure to demanding timelines occasionally requiring work after normal hours.
- Ability to prioritise & to remain results orientated.