My client based in the city center has a requirement for a senior accountant/ Finance Manager with an investment banking/ funds or other financial services background. You will have full responsibility for the finance function of the two statutory entities in Ireland reporting to the Board of Directors and Managing Directors The candidate will play a key role in the management of the entities, while ensuring all regulatory and tax reporting deadlines are met
• Overseeing production of monthly statutory and management accounts
• Perform balance sheet management, cash flow forecasting and oversee the accuracy of revenue and expense accruals.
• Presentation of financial position to Senior Management Committee monthly and to the Board of Directors quarterly including income statement, capital position, balance sheet etc
• Budgeting, forecasting and all financial planning duties
• Oversee and ensure timely and accurate filing of regulatory financial and capital reporting
• Assisting external auditors in respect of the annual audit of the financial statements.
• Managing all reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland within strict deadlines.
• Ensuring tax and VAT compliance
• Implementation of procedures and improvement of processes etc
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a 5 yrs
• Some staff management experience
• Must have a strong financial services background
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org