Building Concierge / Receptionist
Our client is a well-established property developer and property management company, they are seeking a Building Concierge / Receptionist for their state of the art, new developments in Dublin 2. With high profile and blue chip clients residing in these buildings, the role would suit an individual coming from a high-end hospitality background. With no weekend work, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is seeking a move away from the hospitality industry into a more structured working environment.
You will have:
- Have a warm welcoming personality with the client and customer as the primary focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a fantastic telephone manner
- A problem solver, logical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 1 years experience in a front of house role
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all visitors and contractors are logged and managed appropriately
- A security representative, monitoring CCTV and supervising the access to parking facilities
- Follow on-site security instructions and follow and maintain these procedures
- The first point of contact in the event of an incident or emergency
The hours for this role are based on an eight-hour shift over a 7am to 7pm shift pattern Monday to Friday, with no weekend work. Location for this role is in a central location in Dublin 2, over five locations within a 300m radius of each other.
Salary in the region of €21,000 to €23,000 per annum.
To apply for this role please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Kelly McGovern on 01-4744631.
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality