Site Forman Needed
A well-established civils company is seeking an experienced site foreman for new housing development in North Dublin and for ongoing works.
A well-established civils company with experience in all types of civil works from construction of
motorways, regional & local roads tunnel works, commercial, industrial, residential development works.
• Check on works carried out.
• Ability to organise and manage general/skilled operatives, sub-contractors and materials suppliers.
• Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills supporting the development of strong relationships.
• The ability to complete construction projects to pre-set schedule and budget
• Dealing with site deliveries and checking quality of material.
• Attend weekly site meetings and prepare progress reports liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners and quantity surveyors.
• Excellent communication skills.
• At least 5 years’ experience in all aspects of groundworks including deep drainage
• Ability to read plans.
• Familiarity with building and safety regulations
• Good administration (paperwork) skills.
• I.T skills
• Full licence
• Own vehicle
• A valid safe-Pass and Manual Handling cert
• Full PPE gear
• Can provide at least two working references
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information If you would like the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected civils company with the opportunity to forward your career in the construction industry.