Our client in Dublin city, a global leader is seeking to hire a Business Data Acquisition Analyst for a 9 month contract to work on a Smart Stream Reconciliation Project. The role is to sit within the AIS Hedge Reconciliations team. This person will be supporting the application and the data of the application. They must be comfortable in the use of data and data systems so a strong data background is an advantage. They don’t need someone who is strong in Java as it is not programming role.
- You will be interacting with the project team, developers the implementation team. They are spread across Poland India US Ireland.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new technology for rollout of a tailored reconciliation technology platform to be implemented across the Hedge reconciliation business.
- Present findings of data analysis to an agile team for development and adoption.
- Utilising NAV experience to interpret data.
- Liaise with technical staff in translating user requirements into effective autoreconciliation solutions
You will have;
- Previous experience of SMARTSTREAM reconciliation onboarding is desired.
- Experience of reconciliation applications in the Hedge industry
If you would like to hear more about this contract, please call Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland or EU (Minimum stamp 4 Visa).