One of world's leading asset management and wealth organisations are seeking a Client Services Team Manager for their office in Dublin city, for a 12 month contract.The Client Services Manager has primary responsibility for the management of a number of Loan Funds or CLO(Collateralized Loan Obligations) and of Corporate Trust Clients.
Key Responsibilies include
- Day to day oversight of the assigned portfolios to ensure high Client Experience Level
- Transaction management including cash and trades management oversight.
- Report Review and preparation on Portfolio’s Performance.
- Chair and lead Client Meetings and ensure minutes and follow up items are closed out
- Identify and resolve issues while serving as a high-level escalation point for complex situations and ensure resolution.
- Supervising 4-5 staff including Employee Development: Key role in training of support team and carrying out performance reviews.
Do you have;
· Minimum 4 years Corporate Trust or related financial markets/securities industry experience.
· Strong Client Management Experience
· Ability to review deal governing documents
· Experience in Loans (syndicated, bi-lateral, real estate) very desirable
· Strong Financial Services Technical Skills and staff supervision
If you would like to be considered for this position or simply would like to hear more, call genevieve on 01 4744683 or email your CV to ggomes@sigmar.