My client a leading shared service multi-national based in South Dublin currently have a number of requirements for Fluent French accountants – both qualified and part qualified accountants. You must have a strong multi-national shared services background and 2 years or more month end, us gaap experience
• Support the controller and the team in US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting and reporting for the entities
• Make sure all controls and procedures and followed and improved when needed
• Ensure that local rules and regulations, internal and external audit regulations and requirements are met.
• Dealing with audit queries and other finance matters
• Involved in all end to end finance processes.
• Support resolution of complex accounting and tax issues.
• Be involved in any projects within finance
• Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or part qualifies/qualified ACCA/CIMA.
• Proven experience in a multinational
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and tax matters.
• Knowledge of local GAAP’s
• Fluent French and English.
• Experience with JD Edwards ideally
If interested in the role and have the experience that I have outlined in the above requirements please send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com