Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, is currently recruiting a Motor Claims Handler to join our clients Dublin City Centre team.
This position is being offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Joining the Claims team in our client's Dublin City Centre office, the Motor Claims Handler will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and settling liability disputed motor damage and theft claims.
The successful candidate, with 3 - 5 years experience in a similar Motor Claims Handler role, will liaise with claimants and other relevant stakeholders to ensuring excellent customer is provided in delivering time and cost efficient resolutions to motor damage and theft claims.
- Previous experience in a Motor Claims Handler role
- Insurance qualification desirable but not essential (CIP, APA)
- Excellent customer service skills with experience handling customer complaints
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous team leader or mentoring experience desirable
- Knowledge of MIBI and PIAB
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer with bonus
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin