Sigmar Recruitment is currently recruiting a Underwriting Change Manager to join the Underwriting team in a leading General Insurer based in Dublin.
This position is being offered on a permanent full-time basis offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
Joining one of Ireland's leading insurance providers, the Underwriting Change Manager will be a key role within our clients Underwriting team
Reporting to the Chief Underwriting Officer, the Underwriting Change Manager will be responsible for driving changes and improvements within the Underwriting function and executing a strategic plan for growth across all lines of business.
- 3rd level degree and relevant professional qualification
- Strong technical and business knowledge of the Insurance sector
- Previous experience evaluating and developing strategic business improvements
- Excellent communication skills with strong motivation and team leadership experience
- Excellent analytical, numerical and organisational skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
For more information on this position please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin