Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a large Liability Insurer, is currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join their Claims team in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is the leading liability insurer in Ireland providing first class insurance solutions to some of Ireland's leading organisations.
The Claims Business Analyst will be responsible for designing, building and operating a detailed suite of Claims Management Information reports.
Joining the Claims team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for provide MI Reports to management ensuring claims trends are identified and captured accurately.
The Claims Business Analyst will develop these reports to provide management with a clear picture of the cost of claims, the volume of claims and savings on fraudulent claims.
- 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst within the Insurance sector
- Relevant Professional and/or 3rd Level Qualification
- Experience of data infrastructures and delivering analytics processes (Automation, Real time Analytics, Data Visualisation)
- Experience of strategic data projects
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of Power Bl and / or system enhancements
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
For more information on this role please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For similar vacancies please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/consultants/alan-mcloughlin