Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, a leading Multinational Insurance Company, is recruiting several Defined Benefit Pension Administrators to join their team in Dublin.
Working as part of the Corporate Pension Team, you will be a Senior Pension Administrator with experience managing a portfolio of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pension Schemes.
As a Defined Benefit Pension Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day administration of a portfolio of medium to large group schemes ensuring service levels are delivered to the highest standard.
- Managing the day to day administration of a portfolio of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
- Completion of renewals
- Dealing with all financial transactions
- Issuing of benefit statements, leaver option statements and preparation of trustee annual reports
- Communicating with all clients and internal customers in line with agreed SLA's
- Attending trustee and client meetings as required
- QFA qualified or in process of completing same
- Experience of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pension Schemes
- Experience of Public Sector Pension Schemes desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of relevant IT systems such as Microsoft Office suite
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
For more information on these positions please contact Alan McLoughlin on (01) 4744 648 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alan is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Specialist at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com