Our client, a global financial services organisation is seeking to hire a Scandinavian (Swedish/Norwegian) Business, Economics or Finance graduate for the funds analysis team.The Funds product offers customers the Reported and Normalized Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data.
In this role you will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analyzed and adjusted Financial statements.
Your career as a Funds Analyst will begin with our foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a career our client.
Skills & experience required:
- Read and understand financial statements such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc. both in English and your market language (Swedish or Norwegian)
- Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required
- Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in English and 1 primary Scandinavian language – Swedish or Norwegian
- Business competence in other Scandinavian languages
If interested in above role, please email Genevieve Gomes on email@example.com