We offer commission of up to 40% of billings with no thresholds on earnings! With a culture like no other agency, now is the time to join us!
What you will be doing:
- You will be the vital link between clients and candidates, with full end to end management of recruitment process
- Advising all levels of candidates / clients and working all sectors & verticals – holistic approach!
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management, European road shows)
- Build and develop relationships with guaranteed PSL clients, being an effective Account Manager and demonstrating a hunger to develop your own accounts - Business Development includes cold calling, networking & client meetings
- Being an ambassador for your team and company at market events and client meetings
- You are encouraged to continually build and maintain knowledge of your industry through market research, attending events, networking and taking part in internal creative projects.
- Offering valuable input to press, media, blogs and company communications including salary surveys
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Proactively speak with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via Skype and telephone
- You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and our own global internal database to source the best talent in the market - Engaging with job seekers to learn about their career experience
- Hold interviews and build relationships with credible professionals, helping them with their next career move
- 2+ successful years’ experience in recruitment
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results driven with ambition and drive to succeed
- High energy and tenacity
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.