I am looking for an O2C Accounts Receivable Associate who wishes to be part of a diverse and vibrant workforce, based in East Cork.
This role comes with benefits and training but the ideal candidate will have min 2 years experience in a similar role.
Duties and responsibilities( but not limited to):
- The first point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customer master data
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in required language for the role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com