Leading SME company based in North Cork is looking for a Financial Controller.
Excellent opportunity to be involved in the growth expansion of this highly successful company
Reporting directly to the Board of Directors you will be responsible for
Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
Development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage the Accounts Team currently in place, and control the development & expansion of this Team.
- Qualified Accountant
- Min 6 yrs exp at this level
- Ideally coming from an SME environment
- Be familiar with all aspects of the accounting function
- Taking charge of the accounting team and reporting to the board directly
- Familiar with up to date policies procedures and regulations
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847136 or email email@example.com