Financial Accountant | Financial services| Dublin city centre| Salary €50K-€80K+ benefits| Permanent
An opportunity for a Financial Accountant job has become available within a leading financial services company based in Dublin city centre. This role has come about due to expansion within the team and the successful candidate will be responsible for the month end close process, including P&L and Balance Sheet analysis, reconciliation of GL accounts and preparation of regulatory returns.
Responsibilities for the Financial Accountant job:
- Responsibility for assigned entities including reporting to the CBI.
- Carry out corporate reporting and regulatory reporting tasks including months end close and tax tasks.
- Involvement on several projects for these entities.
- Including P&L and Balance Sheet analysis, preparation and review of regulatory returns.
- Ensure that existing key processes and controls are adhered to and upgraded as appropriate.
Requirements for the Financial Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant with regulatory experience.
- Financial services experience is required for this role
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like more information about this financial accountant job please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org