Internal Auditor| Financial services| Dublin city centre| Salary €50K-€80K+ benefits | Permanent
An opportunity for an Internal Auditor has become available within a leading financial services company based in Dublin city centre. This role will join a highly successful team and will be given plenty of support and training necessary in order to fulfil the needs of this job. You will interact regularly with the team based in the UK and will have a lot of visibility to senior stakeholders across the business.
A full job spec will be provided upon application for this job.
Responsibilities for the job:
- Planning, executing, directing team members and ensuring the timely completion of audits
- Develop and prepare audit plans and implement risk based audit strategy.
- Help business partners to balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls.
- Collect and analyse complex data and identify and evaluate risk and control measures.
Requirements for the job:
- Knowledge and experience of Global Market Sales and Trading control processes and products is a must.
- Previous audit experience within banking or FS industry.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like more information about this job please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.