Senior Financial Accountant| Multinational Company| West Dublin| Salary €70k+ bonus+ benefits
I have a permanent Senior Financial Accountant role based in West Dublin. This candidate will get to work alongside a very supportive team and manager and will have access to different areas across the business. The finance team are responsible for the production of the financial statements for different entities.
A full job spec will be provided upon receipt of application.
Responsibilities for this Senior Financial Accountant will include:
- Preparation and review of statutory accountants under US GAAP and FRS102.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with audits.
- Preparation of variance analysis for senior management.
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting.
- Ensuring continuous improvement standards are being adhered to and implemented.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Minimum 5 years’ PQE.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders.
- Systems experience-data manipulation.
- Inventory accounting experience.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior staff.
- Tax returns experience.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org