Audit Senior & Managers required for leading top 10 practice based in Cork
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients’ business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on clients’ sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
- Demonstrate expertise in performing an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards.
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
- A min 4 years experience in a practice environment.
- Strong communicator
- Excellent analytical skills
Excellent career progression on offer for the right candidate and very competitive salary and benefits on offer
Please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847136 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org