Assay Development Scientist Sligo
I am currently recruiting for an Assay Development Scientist to work for an exciting local brand in Sligo!
I am on the hunt for someone with the following experience:
- Strong experience of product transfer
- (Preferred MS or PhD degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or related scientific discipline with experience in in-vitro diagnostics or commercial product development.
- Hands-on experience in developing and optimising immunoassays for measuring biomarkers.
- Practical experience in the areas of protein/antibody labelling, chemical modification and enzymology.
- A big plus for this role would be experience with protein purification and characterisation too!
The current responsibilities of this role include:
- Design, implementation and day to day oversight of biomarker and diagnostic test strip development and analysis.
- Supporting the development and validation of clinically applicable diagnostic assays with external service laboratories if required.
- Coordinating and monitoring sample collections.
- Discovery, characterisation, clinical validation and utilisation of innovation.
- Conduct research and development directed toward biomarker and optimisation.
- Prepare and review scientific reports and compliance related documentation.
...... and a few more!
If this Assay Development Scientist role is something that is peaking your interest, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307 for more information!