Management Accountant | Motor Industry | Dublin | 50k
I have a role for an ambitious Management Accountant who is eager to move into the motor industry.
The position is for a financial accountant to join a growing accounting team in North Dublin to help look after the UK & Ireland region.
The position is based in Park West and the salary is 50k + 4k bonus.
The role of Financial Accountant offers fantastic scope - apart from core accounting tasks you will have the opportunity to work on:
• ad hoc financial projects
• Work closely with the FC
· Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, and periodic budgets and forecasts with strict deadlines.
· Responsible for all accounting aspects of the Industrial division and the key point of contact between Finance and Industrial division
· Preparation and submission of bi-monthly VAT return
· Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Monthly sales and margin reconciliation and analysis for the Vehicles division
· Preparation of monthly dealer payments and special campaigns, account reconciliation and analysis
· Miscellaneous projects as and when required
· Participate in annual audit and ensure it is run in a smooth and efficient manner
· Ensure all internal controls are adhered to
· Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA or qualified Accounting Technician
· 2-3 years Accounting experience
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Good accounts system exposure i.e. Sun Systems, AS400, Kerridge & Adest
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com