Job title: Customer Service Representative
Reporting into: Customer Service Manager
Job location: Galway City
Contract: Maternity (10 months approx.)
This opportunity is based within a multinational company (manufacturer) in Galway City.
This employer offers a very friendly and professional working environment as well as an on-site canteen, flexi time, free parking, good staff benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a team player, have good customer service skills, an excellent work ethic and be a team player.
A second language, either French or Dutch would be an advantage but not essential.
The responsibilities of the successful Customer Service Representative job applicant:
- Handling all incoming calls/e-mails for your responsible region
- Creating and tracking quotations
- Advising customers regarding lead-times and pricing and providing other document requests
- Providing solutions for product requests
- Handling outbound calls to customers to clarify order requirements when necessary
- Processing credit/re-bills requests, resolve mis-shipments and provide proof of deliveries
- Handling customer complaints (including warranty claims)
The skills and experience needed from the successful Customer Service Representative job applicant:
- Technical understanding or experience in handling / dealing with technical products is desirable but not essential.
- Customer Oriented Attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Being able to work with changing priorities – ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving and a strong team work attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this job please contact Ciara Mc Ginn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.