French Jobs in Dublin. French speaking Senior Sales Operations Analyst for Software company located in Dublin West. Salary €45-55k doe
My client is a leading IT Management Software Multinational with its’ “NEW” Irish office headquartered in Dublin West. They currently have 400 staff already on site and now due to phenomenal success are expanding and looking for more.
They have gorgeous offices along with Parking and have a work hard play hard attitude including a great sports and social club.
They are looking to recruit an experienced French speaking Senior Sales Operations Analysts to work alongside the busy Sales team.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to:
- You will be responsible for providing sales support to the sales team up to and including Vice President level
- Covering performance management and driving extensive forecasts with the objective of increasing sales for the Sales team.
- Responsible for looking at past figures, analytics and quotas and setting new quotas for the sales team
- Responsible for the weekly forecasting process
- Responsible for Pipelining and Quota settings
- You will be reviewing past territory sales and analysing trends for the present and future
- Ensuring the sales team are using the CRM system effectively and efficiently
- Providing sales support to the Sales team
- Ensuring regular deal and account reviews are scheduled and conducted
- Occasional travel within Europe so a great opportunity to meet other stakeholders within this company
For this role you need to come from a Sales Operations background where you have been involved in pipelining and business partnering along with driving sales processes and dealing with senior leaders and reporting analysis. You also need to have excellent communication skills as you will be meeting with Heads of Divisions and you need to be able to forecast.
Finally, you need to have a curious and analytical mind along with advanced Excel to include Pivot Tables along with a lovely personality!
If you have all this and want to hear more then please send me your CV and we can arrange a call to email@example.com