Job Title: Production/Shift Team Manager's
Location: Cork, Kerry, Waterford & Nationwide roles
Summary: We are looking to speak with Production & Shift Team Manager's for roles with internationally recognised manufacturers in Pharma, Med Device, Food & Beverage industries.
- Supervise your team to ensure maximum production output.
- Identify any training requirements for your team to ensure that all people have the required skills to drive the plants overall output.
- Interface with Engineering and Programme Management to coordinate the production process for the introduction of new products and process improvements
- Participate and ensure team participation in any company objectives and Continuous Improvement programmes.
- Promote & Engage Lean Manufacturing
- Work to adhere to all health and safety standards as laid down by the company.
- Promote a culture of inclusiveness, trust, flexibility and teamwork.
- High awareness of Hygiene, Safety, Environmental Requirements
- Be available to work on a day/ night shift basis.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably at production management level, within a team-based manufacturing environment (Medical Device background desirable but not essential)
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to lead people and achieve positive results
- Previous experience in working in a unionised environment
For more information please contact Barry on 021-4847134 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org