Sigmar Recruitment, on behalf of our client, is seeking to hire a Client Relationship Executive to provide loans to commnit groups, charitable organisations, social enterprises and sports clubs.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin or the Greater Dublin area with experience of identifying lending opportunities and assembling credit papers and porposals.
This role will involve working from home and travelling to meet community groups in your assigned region (Dublin).
- Develop and implement regional marketing strategy
- Identify, develop and manageloan deals
- Draft Offer Letters to successful applicants
- Manage loan portfolio
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, potential clients and community bodies
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in financial services with strong track record in credit assessment
- Retail banking experience desirable
- Willing to work outside of normal office hours
- Knowledge of Not for Porfit/Community or Voluntary secor is desirable but not essential
- Own car and full clean driving licence required
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here