Arrears Support Senior Executive
Our client, is a specialist mortgage provider employing best in class customer and real estate management techniques while working with customers in mortgage arrears. They have an excellent reputation for expertise, professionalism and customer focus which are rooted in their core values of compliance, teamwork and customer service.They are seeking to hire a Arrears Service Executive for their Resolution Team.
- Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation.
- Completion of detailed Standard Financial Statements with Borrowers over the phone ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained.
- Carrying out detailed assessments of the customers’ current financial profile and making suitable recommendations.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators.
- Maintaining and monitoring ongoing customer contact and follow-up of cases.
- Actively participate in and contribute to monthly team review meetings.
- Achieving demanding targets as set on a quarterly basis by the company.
Essential Skills and Education;
- Minimum 2 years in mortgage resolution/restructures/SFS experience within an ASU environment.
- Experience with loans arrears/commercial lending arrears is also acceptable.
- Relevant qualification is essential: Minimum of APA (Loans).
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills with ability to deal appropriately with challenging arrears situations.
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes at email@example.com