Our client, a asset management company based in Dublin city are seeking to hire a graduate who holds a 2:1 degree in a Finance or Accounting specialism for a Private Equity Fund Accountant. They are looking for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in accountancy.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Timely completion of month-end process including NAV preparation
- Investor communications, monthly reporting capital account statements.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly reporting.
- Quarterly board reporting and quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting and audit process
Update monthly monitoring sheet on a timely basis
- Daily bank reconciliations and cash management including funding and fx exposures
- Daily processing of drawdown/distributions etc. including booking allocations
- Issuing capital calls and distribution notices to investors and addressing investors queries for review.
- Document management and archiving Statutory reporting including data protection
- Central Bank/Irish Stock Exchange reporting
- Compliance with fund documentation (prospectus, memorandum and articles etc)
Updating Investran for assigned areas (i.e. partnership valuations/cash flows/booking allocations)
450 points or higher in leaving Certificate
2:1 or 1st Class honours in a finance, business or accounting specialism degree.
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes on email@example.com