Title: Field Service Engineer - Instrumentation
Great opportunity for a Service Engineer in the Cork/Munster area.
- Provide routine and scheduled maintenance and services across a range of company products as well as some commissioning at installation/handover stage
- The candidate should understand and have experience on instruments for measurement of Flow / Pressure / Temperature / Vacuum etc
- Liaise with customers to ensure all equipment is fully maintained safely and efficiently
- Arranging and organising parts, tools and equipment for maintenance and installation projects throughout Munster
- Recording all data and analyses and processing orders & invoices
- 3+ years' Field Service Engineering/Instrumentation experience.
- Minimum third level qualification or apprenticeship in a relevant discipline.
- Experience with Dairy & Manufacturing industries very desirable.
- Experience with cleanroom environment, fluid handling and/or hygienic/sterile environments.
- Full, clean drivers licence.
For more information please contact Barry on 021-4847134 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org